Frequently asked questions:
- Are your products tested on animals? Absolutely not! We’re super conscious about our impact on the environment and of course on animals. All Zahara products are and will be cruelty-free.
- Are your products vegan? Yes! We are very proud of our formula of nail polishes and ensure that all of the ingredients used have been consciously sourced without containing any animal by-product.
- What does 7-Free mean? It means that our polishes are non-toxic. Specifically, free of the following chemicals found in most traditional nail polishes: Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate - DBP, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Triphenyl Phosphate - TPHP, and Xylene. This makes it safe to use for all ages!
- How long can I wear the polish for? We have found that our polish can last up to 14 days if you had correctly prepped and sealed your manicure. This also depends on your lifestyle and how active you are with your hands, especially nails.
- My polish seems to be thick and takes a long time to dry. What do I do? We do not recommend you apply nail polish remover to the polish in question as this will affect the polishes formula, finish and wear of the polish on your nails. We suspect that your polish might have already dried out. This could be due to improper storage or that it has reached its shelf-life. Either way, you now have an excuse to buy a new one!
- What is the difference between the Oxygen Top Coat and the Base & Top Coat? Our Oxygen Top Coat (with the tall white cap) was part of our first-ever launch. Hence, it's named Top Coat as it was only formulated to function as a top coat. However, our newer Base & Top Coat (gold metal caps) that was launched in December 2018, is a newly updated formula which we have improved to perform as an individual base coat and top-coat. Essentially, it is a two-in-one product. Depending on your needs, we think the Base and Top Coat is definitely a better pick because of its versatility as compared to our previous Oxygen Top Coat.
- Is your polish safe for pregnant ladies? For this matter, we advise you to check with your doctor or physician. Our nail polishes are completely safe for children to use as they are 7-FREE. However, it's still best to check with your doctor first! You may find the full ingredient list for each shade of our nail polish on the dedicated product page on our website. Should you need your doctor to consult the ingredients.
- How do I remove the nail polish? You need nail polish remover to remove the varnish. To maintain healthy nails, we recommend using an Alcohol and Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover.
- Where can I find your products? At the moment, all of our products are only available via our website. We are slowly expanding to other avenues and will take some time. For more updates on this, be sure to stay in touch on our social media as we do provide regular announcements on particular details such as this.
- How long does it take for me to receive my items? For full details on postage, shipping, tracking links and delivery, please view our shipping page here.
- How do I check out in my currency? At the moment, our website only provides a few major currencies. Unfortunately, you will have to choose the currency that is best available to you at check-out. We are very sorry about this and guarantee you we are working on expanding this further.
What are your methods of payment? We accept any credit/debit card from Visa, American Express, MasterCard. Additionally, you can easily check-out with PayPal. If you do not have an account it is an easy set up which you can follow when you choose to check-out and make payment. We strictly do not accept any online or bank transfers.
How do I purchase your nail polishes for my salon or establishment? Please follow our wholesale page for more information. Alternatively, you may get in touch with our team members firstname.lastname@example.org with more details and links to your establishment and we will get in touch with you!
- Is your nail polish suitable for Muslim women? Please refer to our Water Permeable Page for more information and tips.
Should you have any additional questions, please drop an email to our customer service team over on email@example.com. Please note that our team will only be available from Monday - Fridays during business hours.